These are the nuts and seeds I like but feel free to use your favorites.
- 1 cup – raw almonds, chopped
- 1 cup – raw pecans, chopped
- 1 cup – raw cashews. chopped
- 1 cup – unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup – raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup – raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp – flax seeds
- 2 tbsp – chia seeds
- 1-1/2 tsp. – ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp – Stevia (or equivalent sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp. – pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup – melted coconut oil
- 1 cup – sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together nuts, seeds and coconut.
- Add vanilla to melted coconut oil stir.
- Pour over nut mixture and mix until everything is well coated.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Mix Stevia and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/3rd of mixture over nuts and seeds
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden, add 1/3rd cinnamon mix and gently stirring halfway through.
- Sprinkle final 1/3rd cinnamon mix when you pull from oven.
- Let cool completely and mix in chocolate chips.
- Store in refrigerator.