6 oz Italian Sausage (if links remove casing)
1 cup Bell pepper (green, red, yellow or mixed colors) cut in 1” pieces
¼ cup Onion cut in 1” pieces
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1 large plum tomato
1 Tbsp Pepperoncini (sliced) Optional
Olive oil or butter for cooking
- Break sausage into 1” chunks and saute
- Remove sausage from pan – do not clean
- Saute onions, peppers and garlic in pan drippings
- Add sausage back in and add tomatoes
- Cook covered 5 minutes and serve.
Can be served over Zoodles (zuchinni noodles or other vegetable noodles) or all by itself.