This recipe uses Shirataki Noodles *available in most grocery stores and Amazon). They are made with Tofu (or other vegetables) not wheat, They have less carbs, are gluten free and still taste like a noodle. If used as a side dish this recipe serves 4. If used as an entree it serves 2.
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 ½ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Minced
- Oregano, Basil, Ground Fennel Seed, Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 bags Fettuccine Shirataki Noodles
- Add noodles to boiling water, reduce heat
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic in butter for 1 minute to flavor butter
- Stir in cream and bring to simmer over low heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes
- Whisk in the seasonings for one minute.
- Whisk in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Drain noodles and stir into sauce.
- Serve immediately.