1-1/4 cup – almond flour
¼ tsp – Stevia powder ( equivalent sugar-free sweetener of choice)
¼ tsp – Baking soda
½ tsp – Salt
2 Tbsp – cream cheese, softened
4 Tbsp – Butter, softened
1 tsp – Vanilla Extract
½ cup – sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9” springform pan with parchment paper on bottom
- Combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate) in a large bowl.
- Cream butter, cream cheese, egg and vanilla and add to dry ingredients and blend thoroughly
- Fold in chocolate.
- Spread batter evenly into pan, and top with extra chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for about 27 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on the edges.
You can also roll out on baking sheet to cookie thickness and bake about 22 minutes.