- ½ cup black chia seeds
- 1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk – full fat
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp Stevia (or equivalant non-sugar sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup raspberries or strawberries
- Shredded coconut unsweetened
- Chopped pecans
- Chocolate shavings
- Whisk together milk, cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Pour in the chia seeds and give everything a good stir. Let the pudding sit and stir again after 5 minutes and then once more after 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or over night.
- Add optional toppings, if desired when serving.
- To Store: Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3-5 days. Stir before serving.
- To Freeze: Seal in a freezer-safe airtight container for up to 2 weeks.