- 4 oz Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (Lily’s Baking Chips Dark Chocolate are good for this)
- 1 cup Raw Almonds
- 2 oz Butter
- Add the cubed butter over the chocolate pieces
- Melt the butter & chocolate in the microwave or use the double boiler technique.
- Roast the almonds in a frying pan and let them cool down
- Mix the chocolate cream and almonds.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes to make it thicker and easier to use in the next step.
- Drop tablespoons of the chocolate almond mixture onto parchment papered baking sheets.
- Let the almond clusters chill in the freezer for 30 minutes. Then they are ready to serve.