- 6 oz Boneless Chicken Breast
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ½ cup Ground Pork Rind
- 1 egg
- Tomato sauce / paste
- 2 slices mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 oz grated parmesan
- Oregano, Basil, fennel seed, black pepper, garlic sauce
- Avocado oil for frying
- Dredge in coconut flour
- Stir the egg until fully blended and coat the cutlet.
- Season pork rinds with oregano, basil, ground fennel, garlic salt, etc. to taste.)
- Coat the cutlet with pork rind mix
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan and fry the cutlet until golden brown on each side.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until chicken fully cooked. (Firm to touch)
- Top cutlet with tomato sauce or paste (if not already seasoned, add garlic salt, oregano, basil, etc to taste.)
- Top with cheese slice and grated parmesan, bake until cheese is melted (about 3 minutes.)
- Serve hot.
You can bake the cutlet instead of frying if you’d like.