1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
4 slices bacon
Olive or Avocado Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Chop bacon into 1/2 inch pieces
- Clean sprouts and trim stem if looks dry and hard
- Cut sprouts into halves or quarters, depending on size. You want a bite size piece. (Cut so there is still some stem so it holds together.)
- Lightly coat with oil
- Sprinkle on pepper
- Add bacon and toss.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet and bake 15 – 20 minutes at 375. Then broil for 5 minutes at 450 until starts to brown.
- Test with fork for doneness.
- Sprinkle generously with Balsamic vinegar immediately after removing from oven.
- Let rest a minute or two and serve.