This simple, but delicious recipe is one of my favorites. I usually serve it with a vinegar based Cole Slaw and Yellow Squash & Zucchini Au Gratin.
- 1 slab(3-4 lbs) Pork Baby Back Ribs
- Cumin powder
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Smoked paprika
- Thoroughly sprinkle the spices on both sides of the slab
- Wrap securely in aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees
- Carefully remove from foil, discard any drippings
- Place ribs on baking sheet and broil for 6 – 8 minutes at 450 degrees
- Let stand for 10 minutes, cut into single ribs and serve.